Andrew is an associate in the Philadelphia office who focuses on professional liability, insurance coverage, real property litigation, and product liability. In the area of professional liability, he defends accountants, lawyers, insurance brokers, and nonprofit management before state and federal courts on issues that cross both civil and investigative matters.
In representing nonprofit organizations and management, Andrew strives to provide representation that accounts for the unique relationships between management, employees, volunteers, and the communities they serve.
In the area of real property litigation, Andrew’s experience encompasses real property title claims, coverage matters, and contractual disputes. He also represents mortgage lenders, financial institutions, and debt collection firms in contested foreclosures and actions alleging violations of federal and state consumer finance laws, including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Truth in Lending Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
His experience in this area includes taking matters through mediation, trial, and on appeal.
- Professional Liability Defense Federation (PLDF)
- Defense Research Institute: Vice Membership Chair, Professional Liability Committee
Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2010
Rate : $$$$