Andrew A. Pidgirsky is a partner in the Houston, Dallas and New York offices of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the Corporate Practice. Andrew has been practicing law since 1990 and has extensive experience in the areas of energy, transactions, finance, technology and international law. His clients include public corporations, international companies and start-up enterprises.
Andrew has represented United States companies on legal matters in over 40 foreign jurisdictions. Andrew is a frequent lecturer and author, and is an active member of several industry associations. Andrew has counseled clients in the following areas:
- Mergers and Acquisitions / Corporate / Finance
- United States and cross border mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions.
- Outside general counsel to several United States and foreign companies.
- Assisted companies with cross-border transactions, privatizations, joint-ventures, exploration, development and production of hydrocarbons, sales, marketing, services, distribution, global project development, finance and investment, and international trade issues.
- Drafted and negotiated joint operating, production sharing, transportation, management, service, distribution, construction, storage, supply, and sales agreements.
- Represented lenders and borrowers in cross-border financing transactions, including project, investment, trade and EX-IM Bank financing.
- Represented United States and foreign issuers in connection with their initial and secondary public offerings, private placements, SEC disclosure, Sarbanes-Oxley matters, Dodd-Frank issues, reporting and compliance.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1998
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Master of Laws, International and Comparative Law, 1995
- Ivan Franko University School of Law, Juris Doctor, Master of Laws, Civil Law, 1993
- Board Member, Jaime’s Hope Cancer Foundation
- Member, Harris County Judge Ed Emmett’s International Advisory Council
- Chair, International Business Issues Committee, Greater Houston Partnership
- Board Member, Houston District Export Council
- Past Director, Italy-America Chamber of Texas
- Past Executive Committee Member, International Study Group of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (2004-2008)
Rate : $$$