Dr. Andrew Ehle is a research chemist with a strong background in methodology development. He is well-versed in writing technology transfer documents, patents and other technical documents.
Dr. Ehle’s experience also spans several sub-disciplines, including the synthesis of complex intermediates, characterization of compounds and purification of organic and organometallic compounds. His graduate thesis focused on the efficient formation of carbon-carbon bonds via the functionalization of carbon-oxygen bonds.
Prior to joining the firm, Dr. Ehle worked as a postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Engineering at Virginia Commonwealth University. There, his work focused on the development of an improved synthesis of potent anti-HIV drugs, as well as the advancement of a continuous reactor process towards hydroxyl propyl adenine, a key component in many anti-HIV drugs.
- University of Delaware, Ph.D., Organic Chemistry, 2014
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, B.A., Chemistry, 2009
- Member, American Chemical Society, Organic Chemistry Division, 2005-Present
- Volunteer Leader, Boy Scouts of America, 2005-Present
- Member, Student Invited Seminar Committee, 2011-2015
- Volunteer Member, Delaware State Park System, 2012-2014
Rate : $$$$