Andrew Kruppa chairs the Litigation Practice Group in Miami and focuses his practice on defending claims against manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Andy also maintains an active practice in international and commercial litigation involving a variety of industries.
He has represented clients at trials in Florida, Indiana, New York, Ohio and South Carolina. Andy is a member of the Federal Bar Association and the Defense Research Institute.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member of the Federal Bar Association the Dade County Bar Association
- Member of the Cuban American Bar Association
- Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- The Ohio State University, J.D., with honors, Order of the Coif, Phi Kappa Phi, 2000
- Colby College, B.A., magna cum laude, distinction in major, 1997
Rate : $$$