Andrew Boyce work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Practice areas Business, Real Estate, Banking & Financial Services, Private Equity, Asset-Based Financing, Syndicated Lending,Tax Advantaged Financing, Corporare Finance, Loan Sales, Real Estate Finance.
Since 1878, Dickinson Wright has been a pillar of stability in the communities of Detroit and its surrounding counties. Our office is home to over 70 attorneys who practice in a range of legal areas including automotive, banking & financial services, commercial & business litigation, corporate, labor & employment, private equity, real estate, and more.
Our attorneys find importance in taking an active role in the community where we do business. It is not enough for us to be active participants in the business community; we want to be active participants in the whole community.
Our attorneys in Detroit are volunteering or serving in a leadership role in local community organizations, including: Canada-U.S. Business Association, Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan, Detroit Institute of Arts, Student Leadership Services, United Way for Southeastern Michigan, and much more.
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1984
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1987
- Michigan, 1987
- American Bar Association – Business Law Section; Committees on Commercial Financial Services, Lender Relations and Lender Liability, Loan Documentation, Secured Transactions, Syndications and Uniform Commercial Code
- Michigan Bar Association – Business Law and Real Property Law Sections
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Former Co-Chair, Dickinson Wright Associate Mentoring Program
Rate : $$$