Andrew E. Samuels is a patent attorney who focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation. With a background in patent, commercial and class action litigation, Andrew is well equipped to explain and argue technical concepts in clear, concise terms.
- Representing patent owner against alleged infringer in litigation relating to illuminated mirrors.
- Defending audiovisual equipment supplier in International Trade Commission investigation relating to semiconductors.
- Representing plaintiff in action for declaratory judgment of non-infringement relating to asphalt emulsion technologies.
- Defending healthcare services company against claims of trade secret misappropriation and breach of contract.
- Defended insurer in putative class actions relating to lender-placed insurance and labor depreciation practices.
- Central Ohio e-Discovery Roundtable
- Columbus Friends of e-Discovery
- American Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- “Survey of Engineering Law:” Lecturer, The Ohio State University College of Engineering
- Henry M. Campbell Moot Court Competition: Brief Judge, University of Michigan Law School
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2012, cum laude; Contributing Editor, Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, The Ohio State University, 2010, cum laude, Honors in Engineering
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2013
Rate : $$$