Andrew N. Saul focuses his practice on patent infringement litigation. Mr. Saul worked as a summer associate for the firm in 2015. During law school, he served as an Articles Editor for the Georgia Law Review, worked as a legal intern at the UGA Technology Commercialization Office, and was Vice President of the UGA Intellectual Property Law Society. He also served as the student representative to the American Intellectual Property Law Association and was nominated by his professors as a Pupil in the Atlanta Intellectual Property Inn of Court.
Prior to joining the legal profession, Mr. Saul was a consultant in the telecommunications industry performing software development and data analysis for four major U.S. and international clients.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. (2016)cum laude
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., Electrical Engineering (2010) with highest honors
- Georgia (2016)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (2018)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas (2017)
- Georgia Supreme Court (2017)
- Georgia Court of Appeals (2017)
- Georgia Superior Court (2016)
Rate : $$$$