Andrew Skemp is a Board Certified Personal Injury attorney who is passionate about helping his clients and solving problems. His practice focuses on civil litigation, including personal injury, medical malpractice, car and truck wrecks, and product liability.
He is a skilled litigator and has tried several jury trials to verdict, including a $2.735 million jury verdict in 2012, the 9th largest jury verdict in Texas.
Andrew started working with Beth and the Janicek Law Firm in January 2009, while still a law student. He joined the firm full time after passing the bar exam in November 2010. His commitment to his clients is second to none. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of North Texas before coming to San Antonio to obtain his Juris Doctor from St. Mary’s University and graduating Magna Cum Laude.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D. – 2010
- University of North Texas – 2007
- Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2014
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member
Rate : $$$