Andrew M. Sodl is a partner in Akerman’s real estate practice group representing a wide range of clients including financial institutions, investors, developers, landowners, and management companies in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions including the purchase, sale, financing, development, and leasing of real estate assets.
Andrew has extensive experience in all commercial asset classes, including retail centers, office, hospitality, medical, timberland, mineral rights, residential and mixed-use developments, and other commercial real property projects.
Additionally, Andrew’s representations include transactions involving distressed real property assets, commercial lending and restructures, business formation, capitalization, and general corporate transactions, as well as federal, state, and local tax matter.
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- M.S., Boston College, Finance
- J.D., Boston College Law School
- B.A., Boston College, Economics, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida; Georgia; New York
- National Football League Players Association, Certified Contract Advisor
- The Sports Lawyers Association, Member
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$