Andrew A. Stulce’s practice focuses primarily on antitrust litigation and compliance counseling and complex commercial litigation. Andrew has extensive experience litigating a broad range of matters in federal and state courts across the country.
Before joining the firm, Andrew served as a law clerk for the Honorable Charles A. Pannell, Jr., U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of Georgia. Andrew also practiced as a litigator in the Atlanta, Georgia office of another large law firm, where he focused on complex commercial and insurance recovery litigation.
Andrew also served as a Special Assistant State’s Attorney in the Office of the Cook County State’s Attorney, where he prosecuted misdemeanor violations of state and municipal law. Andrew also enjoys pro bono work, especially assisting clients with civil rights matters.
- Represented major city in litigation to recover insurance proceeds and tort damages from its former property insurer following flood damage at the city’s largest wastewater treatment facility. The case ended in a favorable settlement for the client.
- Represented large financial institution in commercial litigation arising out of technology outsourcing contract.
- Represented, on a pro bono basis, the estates and family members of two men killed while they were housed in a Georgia state prison. The two federal civil rights cases ended in significant monetary settlements paid to the estates and family members.
- Defended owner of an industrial property in litigation arising out of a fire that damaged neighboring property.
- The University of Georgia School of Law, JD, cum laude, Managing Board, Georgia Journal of International & Comparative Law, 2009
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BS, Business Administration and Spanish, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Rate : $$$$