Andrew is an associate in the Litigation Practice. He manages cases from filing to resolution through effective use of discovery procedures, motions and negotiations with opposing counsel. Andrew has experience at all stages of litigation in suits both for and against private individuals, large corporations, and government agencies.
Prior to joining the firm, Andrew clerked for the High Tech Crime Unit and the Compton Branch VIP Unit of the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office and for the Los Angeles County Office of the County Counsel. He also has experience in healthcare litigation.
- Defended a client in a deposition in a defamation suit and a witness in an eminent domain land use valuation issue.
- Managed the administrative appeals of multiple clients in a Medicare overpayment dispute.
- Argued a writ of mandamus and argued at multiple ex parte hearings.
- University of California, Los Angeles, J.D., 2016
- University of California, Irvine, B.S./B.A., magna cum laude, 2011
Rate : $$$