Andrew Taggart is a senior associate in Pillsbury’s Finance practice and is based in the San Francisco office. Andrew has represented financial institutions in a wide variety of secured lending, structured finance, securitization and other complex financial transactions, with a focus on asset-backed structures involving single lenders, syndicated loans, commercial paper conduits and private capital market offerings.
His recent experience includes extensive exposure to secured loan facilities and debt issuance structures in the transport sector, including railcar and aircraft finance.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Experienced with varied asset classes, including residential mortgages, trade receivables, CLOs, cash and synthetic CDOs, litigation settlement payments, autos and aircraft.
- Experienced with atypical transaction structures (bank hybrid equity, SIV, derivative product company and stadium finance) and has supported many international transactions (including extensive exposure to English law governed documents).
- Well versed in transactions incorporating derivatives (including total return swaps) and has participated in several insolvency and workout scenarios.
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 1998
- B.A., History, Yale University, 1994
ADMISSIONS : New York, California
Rate : $$$$