Andrew Horn is truly a lawyer for the people. A major focus of the sole practitioner is to maintain a personal, accessible atmosphere for his clients. He specializes in personal injury, complex commercial and domestic litigation, as well as sports law. In his personal injury cases, Horn represents the victims’ interests.
On the complex commercial litigation side of his practice, he represents both plaintiffs and defendants. On the sports law side he represents the players and the organizations, and in family law matters he represents Husbands or Wives.
The Law Offices of Andrew W. Horn, P.A. was established in 1974, and has specialized in civil litigation (trial practice) since its formation and International Sports Law since 1994 and is World Counsel for the World Boxing Organization (WBO). The Firm consists of sole practitioner, Andrew W. Horn, and a staff of three (3).
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, Juris Doctor – 1971
- University of Miami, Miami, Florida, USA, B.B.A. – 1968
- Florida, 1971
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1972
- U.S. Tax Court, 1974
- Colorado, 1990
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar-Trial Lawyers Section, Member
- Civic Council Children’s Hospital, Member
- Friends of Dade County’s Elderly, Past Vice President
- Temple Beth Am, Past Vice President
- Temple Beth Am, Past Board of Directors
- Temple Bet Breira, Past Board of Director
- Civic Council Miami Children’s Hospital, Past Member
- Miami International Airport Blue Ribbon Committee, Past Member, 1999 – 2000
Rate : $$$$