Andrew Warmus is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s Corporate & Securities Practice Group. He mainly advises on transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic transactions. Andrew has broad experience representing multinational public and private companies in acquisitions and divestitures across multiple industries, including regulated industries such as healthcare.
Andrew guides buyers and sellers in complex, domestic and cross-border acquisitions, divestitures and strategic transactions often involving intricate, multijurisdictional carve-out transactions in regulated industries. His practice also includes negotiating venture capital investments as well as equity and debt financings. He also advises on general corporate matters.
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business (M.B.A.) (2011)
- Marquette University Law School (J.D.) (2006)
- Colorado State University (B.S.) (2002)
- Wisconsin~United States (2006)
- Illinois~United States (2006)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented Abbott Laboratories in the sale of the St. Jude Medical Angio-Seal and FemoSeal vascular closure devices business to Terumo Corporation.
- Represented CommScope in its acquisition of telecom, enterprise and wireless businesses from TE Connectivity.
- Represented Abbott Laboratories in connection with the sale of its non-US developed markets specialty and branded generics business to Mylan Inc. in exchange for an approximately 21% equity interest in Mylan Inc.
- Represented Brady Corporation in the divestiture of its European and Asian die-cut business.
Rate : $$$