Andy Nguyen has been a licensed member of the Texas Bar since 2005. He focuses on the practice of bankruptcy law, family law, personal injury and other areas of law. He works hard to be an accessible lawyer, keeping the client updated on the progress of their legal situations.
Nguyen earned a bachelor’s degree in History from the University of Texas at Arlington and a Ph.D. from Southern Methodist University. He provides counseling to clients in the fields of Family Law, Automobile Accident / Injury, Bankruptcy and Business Consulting.
He can provide you with the benefits of a wide range of legal services along with the kind of small personal attention companies like his excel in providing. His clients like him are approachable and friendly when he deals with them and he builds trusting relationships with them. He will take the time to explain your rights regarding your particular legal situation and give you an honest assessment of your options. As your case progresses, you can expect him to keep in touch with you and explain where your situation is.
Nguyen serves clients from all walks of life and in all forms. He speaks Vietnamese and Spanish and has helped clients from a variety of cultures.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas, J.D. – 2003
- University of Texas Arlington, Arlington, Texas – 1998
- Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Texas
- Attorney at Law Office Of Andy Nguyen PLLC, 2014 – Present
- Attorney at Nguyen Tran Law Firm PLLC, 2007 – 2014
- Attorney at Huan Nguyen & Tran, 2006 – 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Arlington Bar Association Member, 2006 – Present
- Tarrant County Family Bar Association Member, 2006 – Present
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer Association Member, 2006 – Present
- Tarrant County Bar Association Member, 2006 – Present
Rate : $$$$