Angel Marti focuses his practice on medical malpractice defense, representing health care practitioners and hospitals against professional liability claims. Prior to joining the firm, Angel initially clerked and then practiced at a Los Angeles law firm.
While there he drafted and reviewed pleadings, made court appearances, and took depositions and conducted client and expert witness meetings.
He also clerked at the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office. Angel earned his undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from Simpson University. Angel earned his law degree from Southwestern Law School.
- Southwestern Law School, J.D., 2015
- Simpson University, B.A., 2012
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court — Central District of California
Rate : $$$