Angela L. Cooner is an attorney in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois, and she is a member of the General Liability Practice. Ms. Cooner has practiced law for more than seventeen years, and she has experience in a wide variety of areas including construction defect, professional liability, product liability, personal injury, wrongful death and appellate law.
Her experience includes all aspects of litigation, trial practice and arbitration. Ms. Cooner also has experience in regulatory matters and government and legislative affairs.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, Juris Doctor, 2001
- University of Texas, Austin, TX, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 1998
- State Bar Admissions, Arizona
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- Arizona for Fair Contracting – Legislative Liaison
- American Subcontractor’s Association of Arizona
Rate : $$$