Angela S. Fetcher is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Louisville office and has been with the firm since 2004. She is a member of the Business Litigation practice and serves as Chair of the Construction Law practice. Angela is also a member of the Environmental, Business Torts, Banking Litigation, Securities and Mineral & Environmental Law practices.
Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, collections and insolvency issues, mechanic’s and materialman’s liens, construction law, general business litigation and a variety of environmental law areas, including litigation, permitting, regulatory advice, enforcement matters and environmental audits.
Angela has been involved in several complex commercial litigation matters. She has extensive experience in handling document management, management of multiple experts and discovery and trial preparation for large cases.
Angela is a member of the Louisville, Kentucky, Indiana and American Bar associations. In 2007, she graduated from the Louisville Bar Association’s Leadership Academy. Married with three children, she enjoys reading and spending time with her children during her spare time.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law 2003, J.D., magna cum laude
- Hanover College 1999, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation Pretrial Practice and Discovery Committee, Iqbal Task Group
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation Pretrial Practice and Discovery Committee, co-chair, Membership Subcommittee
Rate : $$$