Angela Franklin has over 26 years’ experience representing oil, gas, mining, and water clients in virtually all types of acquisition, divestiture, exploration, production, and financing transactions.
With experience in matters involving both public and private lands, clients engage Angela to find practical solutions to their business needs. She is from a multi-generational oil and gas family that gives her a deep appreciation for the natural resources industries she serves.
Angela has extensive experience with title examination of private, Federal, State, and Indian lands throughout the Rocky Mountain region and rendering drilling, division order, acquisition, and financing opinions.
In addition, she advises clients in complex acquisition and divestiture transactions, including performing all aspects of curative work and preparing transaction agreements.
- University of Wyoming, J.D., 1990
- University of Wyoming, B.S., 1986
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Association of Professional Landmen, Member, 1990-present
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation, Member, 1990-present; Trustee-at-Large, 2005-2008, 2014-2016; Long Range Planning Committee, 1998-present; Special Projects Committee, 2015-present
- Utah Association of Professional Landmen, Member, 1990-present; President, 1995-1996, 2004-2005; Oil and Gas Seminars, Chair, 1995, 1996, 1998, 2005
- Utah State Bar, Natural Resources and Environmental Law Section, Member, 1990-present; Oil and Gas Section, Chair, 1994-1995
- Holland & Hart Foundation, Board of Trustees, 2013-present; Volunteer, 2011-present
Rate : $$$