Angela J. Rafoth advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment law matters, including : Single-plaintiff and class action litigation, Discrimination and harassment, Wage and hour issues, Employee discipline.
Angela counsels employers on the development, implementation, and application of employment policies on a full range of employment issues. She advises employers on addressing employee issues in the workplace before they become litigation matters.
However, when litigation does occur, she represents clients in administrative complaint proceedings, arbitration, and in state and federal courts throughout California, both in single-plaintiff and class actions.
Prior to joining Littler, Angela practiced complex commercial litigation with another prominent San Francisco firm. She served as a law clerk to the Hon. Harris L Hartz of the U. S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. She previously worked as a financial and business analyst for a large technology corporation in Silicon Valley.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2005
- LL.M., Duke University School of Law, 2005
- A.B., Stanford University, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Rate : $$$