Angela Ramey focuses her practice on all aspects of secured financing transactions including single lender, syndicated and mezzanine facilities involving cash flow, secured, asset-based, and acquisition facilities.
Angela has extensive experience advising and counseling public and private companies as well as private equity firms and their portfolio companies across a range of sectors, including software, transportation, technology, healthcare, and manufacturing.
Angela also advises companies on corporate governance, contract negotiation, and other transactional matters.
Notable Work :
- Trivest Partners: Assist in the representation of client, the oldest private equity firm in the Southeast, in connection with numerous acquisition finance matters for over eight years, including recent acquisition of Columbus Recycling, OnePath Systems, Pelican Water Systems, and Ryko Solutions.
- Publicly Traded Company: Assist in the representation of client in its $1.5 billion dollar credit facility, debt offerings, and related matters in connection with acquisitions, as well as in its conversion to REIT status in 2012.
- Shandong Heavy Industry Group-Weichai Group:Assisted in the representation of China-based client in connection with its €374 million acquisition of a controlling interest in Ferretti Group of Italy, owner of Miami-based Bertram Yachts.
- Republic Services: Assisted in the representation of client in connection with its industry-transforming $12.9 billion merger with Allied Waste Industries in 2008.
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 2004
- M.A., University of Illinois at Chicago, French, 1998
- B.A., University of Illinois at Chicago, French, 1994
Bar Admissions : Florida; Illinois
Rate : $$$$