Angelica Grado-Wright has in-depth experience managing all aspects of U.S. immigration programs for corporate clients in a variety of industries, including energy and information technology. She provides extensive advice to human resources professionals and corporate counsel regarding immigration compliance matters, including I-9 and LCA compliance issues. She has experience managing teams of attorneys and paralegals, and serving as an escalation contact for both global and U.S. matters.
- Advised a leading energy company on immigration due diligence and compliance regarding the acquisition and divestiture of multiple entities and subsequent reorganization.
- Streamlined and managed PERM labor certification programs for large engineering and information technology companies.
- Partnered with clients to proactively address issues related to maintaining and deploying an international workforce.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law | J.D., 1999
- Brown University | B.A., 1995
Bar Admissions: Texas, Colorado
Court Admissions: Supreme Court of Texas
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Former AILA Texas Chapter Houston CBP Liaison, 2010 to 2012
Rate : $$$$