Angelina M. Yearick’s bankruptcy practice involves advising investment banks and hedge funds on legal issues related to the purchase and sale of loans, equity, debt securities and claims of distressed, bankrupt and emerging companies primarily in the area of bank debt in domestic and international transactions.
Angie’s corporate practice includes general corporate and securities work, related primarily to venture capital financings, private placements of debt and equity securities, and securities law compliance.
- JD, Pace Law School, magna cum laude, magna cum laude, Executive Editor, Pace International Law Review, 2006
- MS, Public Health, University of South Carolina, magna cum laude, 1999
- BS, Molecular Biology, Westminster College, cum laude, Honors, 1997
- New York
- Hunton Andrews Kurth Pro Bono Committee
- Loan Market Association
- Loan Syndications & Trading Association
Rate : $$$$