Angi Li assists technology, life sciences, and digital media companies in meeting their business objectives, from making strategic investments or conducting capital raises to closing acquisitions or other commercial arrangements. She also helps clients address general corporate matters, including entity formation issues and securities compliance concerns.
- Stanford Law School, J.D., 2014
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., 2011
Bar Admissions : California
Representative Matters :
- Represented Oplink Communications, Inc. in its $445 million sale to Koch Industries.
- Represented Tencent Holdings Ltd. in its $50 million investment in Kik Interactive Inc.
- Represented a major pharmaceutical company in negotiating and drafting commercial agreements, following the company’s acquisition of a global product business.
Pro Bono :
- Assisted a disability and community resource non-profit in renewal of its government contract to provide services under a state outreach program.
- Assisted an arts non-profit with updates to its organizational documents.
- Assisted a human rights non-profit with research for a report on the privatization of immigration detention centers.
Rate : $$$