Anh Nguyen represents employers in employment litigation matters in California. She has achieved favorable outcomes for clients using creative litigation strategies.
An associate in the Los Angeles office, Anh defends clients in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies in labor and employment litigation cases involving claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination.
Anh focuses on efficiently resolving employment disputes, and her litigation strategy reflects her outcome-driven approach. Anh also advises clients on labor and employment law matters, including leave of absences, arbitration agreements and reasonable accommodations.
During law school, Anh served as judicial extern to the Honorable Marvin Lager, Los Angeles Superior Court. She also served as a pro bono panel mediator for the Los Angeles Superior Court.
- Obtained summary judgment on a gender discrimination claim on behalf of employer.
Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a client defending against a wrongful termination/retaliation claim.
- Defended public agencies in numerous labor and employment law matters and negotiated nuisance value settlements.
- Represented a healthcare facility defending against claims of disability discrimination, meal and rest break violations, and Health and Safety Code section 1278.5 retaliation claims.
- Represented a human resources management company on a claim alleging an improper alternate workweek election in violation of the Labor Code.
- Represented a large public agency on a software contract dispute.
- JD, University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2011
- BA, University of California, Los Angeles, cum laude, 2007
Rate : $$$