Anisha S. Abraham is a senior associate with the firm. She has been litigating asbestos matters since 2008. Prior to joining the firm in 2012, Anisha worked as assistant to national coordinating counsel overseeing the management of hundreds of cases from inception to trial across the United States as well as serving as local counsel in PA and NJ.
Anisha has served as second chair at jury trials and participated in jury selection and arbitration. She has successfully conducted numerous bench trials and made oral arguments before the court.
She currently assists in trial preparation, deposition attendance, motion practice and case management of asbestos cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She has drafted countless motions for summary judgment granted by the PA and NJ courts for premises, mechanical, home improvement and automotive defendants. Anisha has practiced in the areas of general liability defense, construction litigation, premises liability, products liability, mass toxic torts, employment law, immigration, landlord-tenant law, real estate, contracts, subrogation, worker’s compensation and personal injury.
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- New Jersey, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2010
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware, J.D. – 2006
- LaSalle University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, M.A. – 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2008 – 2017
- South Asian Bar Association of Philadelphia, 2012 – Present
- Philadelphia Bar Association, 2008 – 2015
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2007 – 2009
Rate : $$$$