Ms. Anjali Webster is an associate in the firm’s litigation department. Ms. Webster focuses her practice on complex litigation and appeals. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Webster served as a judicial clerk to Justice James Hardesty at the Nevada Supreme Court, drafting opinions and orders, writing bench memoranda, and reviewing appellate briefs in civil and criminal cases.
While in law school, Ms. Webster served as an extern to Judge Kristen Mix in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, to Justice Allison Eid in the Colorado Supreme Court, and to Judge Larry Hicks in the United States District Court for the District of Nevada.
Also while in law school, Ms. Webster served as an articles editor for the Colorado Journal of Environmental Law and Policy and as a co-vice president of the Women’s Law Caucus. Ms. Webster also received several scholarships, including a full tuition merit-based scholarship for her first year of law school and a half tuition merit-based scholarship for her second and third years of law school. Additionally, Ms. Webster received the highest grade in her arbitration class and in her advanced constitutional law seminar.
- University of Colorado Law School, J.D., 2011
- University of Nevada, Reno, B.A., 2008
- University of Nevada, Reno, B.S., 2008
- State Bar of Nevada Appellate Litigation Section, Chair (2017-2018) Chair-Elect (2016-2017), and Treasurer (2015)
- Northern Nevada Women Lawyers Association, Board Member (2013-2016) and Treasurer (2016)
- American Inns of Court, Bruce R. Thompson Chapter, Member (2012-2015)
- Nevada State Bar Young Lawyer Section, Member
- Washoe County Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$