Ann Tipton Francis is a commercial lending and real estate attorney, assisting clients with various financing needs and the acquisition, leasing, and disposition of commercial real estate. Ms. Francis assists private businesses, financial institutions, commercial real estate developers, and real estate investment trusts (REITs) with all aspects of commercial real estate transactions.
Ann Tipton also advises clients on secured lending matters including construction, acquisition and refinance loans as well as loans secured by stock and other personal property. She is based in our Memphis office.
While in law school, Ann Tipton served as an Articles Editor for the Georgia Law Review and also studied for a semester at St. Anne’s College at the University of Oxford in England. Ms. Francis served as an executive board member of the Equal Justice Foundation, raising funds for law students working in the public interest.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2015, cum laude
- Furman University, B.A., 2012, magna cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Tennessee, 2015
- Represented a publicly-traded REIT in connection with construction loans.
- Represented national bank on numerous commercial loans and loan modifications.
- Assisted in the representation of the corporate real estate department of a national bank in all aspects of its real estate needs, including acquisitions, dispositions, branch and office leases, and multiple sale/leaseback transactions.
- Represented a privately-owned real estate development company in the acquisition and development of real estate across the United States for commercial use.
Professional Honors & Activities :
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
Rate : $$$