Ann Zucker is the Managing Partner of Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey. She has extensive experience in real estate, governance, commercial, tax exempt entities, and health care law. Ann’s experience includes the formation and counseling of all types of business entities and ventures including partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies.
She has worked extensively with major banks and financial institutions, businesses, manufacturers, utilities, tax exempt entities and health care organizations.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Past Director, Connecticut/Rhode Island Red Cross
- Past Chair, Waterbury Hospital Incorporators
- Past Chair, South Central Connecticut American Red Cross
- Founder and Past Chair, Women and Girls Fund, Community Foundation of Greater New Haven
- Fordham Law School, J.D., 1985
- Yale College, B.A., 1981
Rate : $$$