Ann K. Crenshaw has many years experience as a commercial real estate attorney. Ann’s practice includes commercial real estate services in the areas of zoning, land use, development and transactions, including purchasing and leasing.
She has an active practice representing lenders and borrowers in transactional matters. Additionally, Ann has an extensive background in commercial litigation and creditors’ rights and bankruptcy matters.
She is Co-Chair of the Infrastructure & Transportation Industry Team as well as Vice Chair of the Lender Representation Practice Group. Ann is a founding member and past president of CREW Hampton Roads (Commercial Real Estate Women). She is president-elect of the Hampton Roads Commercial Real Estate Association, as well as many other professional organizations.
Ann has repeatedly been recognized as one of the top lawyers in her field, including selection as one of the Best Lawyers in America, the Top Women in Commercial Real Estate by Virginia Business and as a recipient of the Women in Business Achievement Award by Inside Business.
- Sweet Briar College; A.B., 1976
- College of William & Mary School of Law; J.D., 198
- Sweet Briar College; Board of Directors Alumna Representative
- CREW Hampton Roads; Founding Member, 2006; President and Director, 2006-2010
- Virginia Beach GrowSmart Foundation; President
- Virginia Beach Community Development Corporation; Board Member, 2005-2015
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate; Past President, 2016; President, 2015; Executive Committee, 2012-2014; Secretary/Treasurer, 2013; Board of Directors, 2011-present; Co-Chair Legislative Committee, 2009-2010
Rate : $$$