Ann Saucer’s practice focuses on appellate advocacy and briefing in complex litigation. She has successfully argued before the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, the United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Texas Court of Appeals, Dallas, and federal and state trial courts across the country.
Ms. Saucer was a key author of the federal court briefing defending the rights of Fen Phen victims when the American Home Products Corp. class action settlement was renegotiated. She has been a keynote speaker at Fen Phen litigation seminars.
Ann has also spoken and published articles on federal procedure issues. Her background covers the spectrum of environmental law, consumer protection, product liability and toxic torts.
Ms. Saucer graduated first in her class from Loyola University School of Law, New Orleans, in 1991. During that time she edited articles for the Loyola Law Review. After graduation Ann clerked for the Honorable Henry A. Politz, Chief Judge of the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, before joining a private practice in 1992.
After serving as a shareholder at both Silber Pearlman and Baron & Budd, Ms. Saucer now works in our commercial section, where she devotes her time to arguing complex legal issues in federal and state court, writing legal briefs, conducting legal research, and strategizing.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Texas
Rate : $$$$