Ann E. Tadajweski advises established and emerging investment managers on the structuring, launch and ongoing operation of alternative investment funds. With over two decades of experience, she has acted as counsel with respect to a wide range of alternative investment products, including:
- Real estate funds
- Credit funds
- Hybrid funds
- Private equity funds
- Hedge funds
- Funds of funds
- Family offices
- Strategic partnerships
- Managed accounts
- Co-investment arrangements.
Ann works closely with fund sponsors on all aspects of their operations, including governance, compensation arrangements and succession planning, as well as regulatory compliance matters.
- Counsels fund managers on all aspects of their operations, including governance, succession planning and regulatory compliance.
- Advises on the structuring, launch and capital raising activities of alternative investment funds.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 1994
- B.A., Dartmouth College, cum laude, 1991
- New York
Rate : $$$$