Ann Truett has extensive experience in global immigration, international taxation and consulting on all aspects of international human resources and global mobility issues. She represents a wide range of clients focusing on all aspects of employment-based immigration, policy design and immigration program management.
Ann manages teams of immigration professionals worldwide for major corporate clients in a variety of industries, including financial services, technology, consulting and energy. She advises clients on compliance with immigration laws and regulations, and provides strategic guidance on the deployment of personnel to developed and emerging markets in all regions.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Ann led the International Employment Solutions Practice for the New England region of a leading financial services firm.
- Expanded the role and global footprint of the Global Knowledge Team, made up of dedicated immigration professionals in multiple regions around the world
- Launched the Fragomen Global Reference Library, a fully-searchable online database that captures, updates and leverages the worldwide knowledge and expertise of the firm
- Deployed enhanced versions of the online Business Visa Matrix to enable business travelers to assess when their cross-border trips require work authorization in over 100 destination countries
- Served as Director of Global Client Implementations through 2011
- Boston University School of Law | Master of Law, 1981
- Suffolk University Law School | J.D., 1977
- Tufts University | B.A., 1973
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts, New Hampshire
Court Admissions: U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Tax Court, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, American Immigration Council
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, International Bar Association
- Active with the Forum for Expatriate Management, the Boston Club, where she has chaired their Roundtable Series, the Employee Relocation Council (ERC) and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Former Board Member, Women’s Bar Association
- Former Chair, Tax Section, Massachusetts Bar Association
Rate : $$$$