Anna Altizer Dix’s commercial real estate practice spans several fields, including commercial acquisitions and dispositions, finance, real estate development and leasing. A significant portion of Anna’s practice involves representing multi-campus healthcare systems in development, acquisition and leasing transactions.
Additionally, Anna has experience representing borrowers and lenders in complex financing transactions, including commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) transactions and construction loans. Taking a proactive, organized approach, Anna combines astute legal advice with informed consideration of clients’ business goals.
- Prepares and negotiates ground leases, leases, timeshares and occupancy agreements for multi-campus healthcare systems.
- Represented a national student housing developer in the ground lease, development, construction financing and bond financing of a mixed-use student housing project consisting of 257 units (765 bedrooms) and ground level retail.
- Represents lenders in all aspects of CMBS transactions secured by hotels, apartments, student housing developments, industrial properties and shopping centers.
- Developed form lease agreements for a national student housing developer for use in projects located throughout the United States.
- American Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia American Bar Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
Community : Emory University 1915 Scholars: Program Mentor
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2013; with honors; Order of the Coif; Emory International Law Review, Articles Editor; Toy Family Scholarship
- M.A., Urban Education Policy, Loyola Marymount University, 2010
- B.A., Emory University, 2008
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$$