Anna C. Booth’s practice includes a broad range of banking/finance, oil and gas and commercial real estate transactions. Her finance experience includes representation of lending institutions, private investment funds and borrowers in commercial financing transactions including syndicated loans and asset based loans secured by oil and gas assets, commercial real estate and other commercial assets.
Anna’s practice also includes the representation of buyers and sellers in both upstream and midstream oil and gas divestitures. Anna’s real estate experience includes representation of buyers and sellers of commercial real estate as well as representation of landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions.
- Assisted in the representation of an oil and gas company in its acquisition of upstream Gulf Coast oil and gas assets. The assets were acquired in a 363 transaction arising out of the seller’s Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Assisted in the representation of the Administrative Agent in the formation of a revolving credit and term loan facility.
- Assisted in the representation of a publicly traded midstream energy company in connection with its $900 million revolving credit facility, secured by assets in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Assisted in the representation of Enterprise Products Partners L.P. in its affiliate’s $189 million acquisition of the midstream business and assets of Azure Midstream Partners, L.P. and its operating subsidiaries in East Texas and North Louisiana from Azure’s bankruptcy proceedings in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- JD, SMU Dedman School of Law, cum laude, SMU Law Review, Staff Editor, 2015
- BA, The University of Alabama, summa cum laude, 2012
Rate : $$$$