Anna Bristle is a family law and divorce attorney with a practice located in downtown Manassas, Virginia. Anna is known for her dedication to her clients, her hard work and her professionalism both in and out of the courtroom.
Anna is creative which makes her a great negotiator. She is passionate about her cases and fighting for her client’s rights. Anna develops trusting relationship with her clients and goes the extra mile in working for the best outcome for her clients.
Anna represents clients in divorce, child custody, visitation, child support, spousal support and equitable distribution matters in local courts including Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun County, and Prince William County.
- Virginia, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2014
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Regent University, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Chairperson of Library Committee, Prince William Bar Assoc., 2018 – Present
- President-Elect, Virginia Women Attorneys Association (Prince William Chapter), 2017 – Present
- Member, Virginia Trial Lawyers Assoc., 2015 – Present
- Member of Family Law Committee, Fairfax County Bar Assoc., 2013 – Present
Rate : $$$