Anna Fleder Connolly’s practice focuses on litigation. She has significant experience in cross-border disputes, securities litigation, antitrust, M&A litigation and representing sovereign governments.
Anna has received numerous awards for her work on pro bono immigration, domestic violence and impact litigation matters. Anna joined the firm in 2010.
- Board Member, Gibney Dance
- Member and former Co-chair, Sanctuary for Families’ Pro Bono Council
- Member, Federal Bar Council’s Public Service Committee
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2010
- Dartmouth College, B.A., 2004
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
Rate : $$$