Anna Davis counsels a wide variety of clients, ranging from non-profits to governmental entities, across a spectrum of transactional and litigation related matters, including government procurements, contractual disputes and real estate development. Anna regularly works with businesses on negotiation of commercial agreements, regulatory compliance and corporate governance matters.
In addition, Anna has experience representing government contractors in bid protests before the Alabama Department of Finance and appearing before the Certificate of Need Review Board.
While in law school, Anna served as an Articles Editor on the Alabama Law Review and was a member of the John A. Campbell Moot Court Board. Anna also was chosen as a Steiger Fellow in the office of the Attorney General of Alabama, and she was awarded the George Peach Taylor Trial Advocacy Award.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Birmingham-Southern College, B.S., 2012
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Oasis Counseling for Women and Children, Junior Board Member
- Birmingham-Southern Young Alumni Council, Member
- Canterbury United Methodist Church, Member
Rate : $$$