Anna Domyancic is a litigation associate and a member of the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group. Her practice focuses on white collar criminal defense, regulatory enforcement actions, and internal investigations. Ms. Domyancic also has experience handling a broad range of complex commercial litigation matters. She has an active pro bono practice, focusing on domestic violence and family matters. In 2014 and 2017 she was honored with “Above & Beyond Pro Bono Achievement Award” by Sanctuary for Families that recognizes members of the legal community who have gone “above and beyond” by providing outstanding pro bono representation and advocacy to victims of domestic violence, sex trafficking and related forms of gender violence. In 2014, she also received the “Pro Bono Service Award” from the New York City Family Court.
Ms. Domyancic joined Debevoise in 2010. She received a J.D. from Rutgers School of Law-Newark magna cum laude in 2010, where she was a member of Order of the Coif, editor-in-chief of the Rutgers Law Review, and a recipient of the Justice Henry E. Ackerson Jr. Prize. She received an LL.M. in International Law from the University of Kent at Brussels in 2006 and a B.A. cum laude in International Relations and French from the University of Southern California in 2003.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Domyancic worked as a law clerk at American International General.
- Blackstone Tactical Opportunities Advisors in obtaining dismissal of claims in a shareholder class action filed in Delaware Chancery Court.
- A multinational manufacturing company in a Deferred Prosecution Agreement and a court-appointed Monitor.
- L’Oréal in multiple consumer class actions claiming that its skincare products do not perform as advertised.
- Several foreign financial institutions in the DOJ Tax Division’s Program for Swiss Banks.
- An international insurance company in a joint investigation by the Department of Justice and the United States Attorney for the District of New Hampshire regarding the financing of life insurance premiums and related STOLI issues.
- JPMorgan Chase in matters relating to deficiencies in affidavits filed in state foreclosure proceedings, including State Attorney General and federal investigations.
- A Fortune 100 company in civil and criminal investigations regarding possible FCPA violations, resulting in both the DOJ and SEC closing their investigations without bringing any charges or seeking any penalties.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2010, J.D.
- University of Southern California, 2003, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$