Anna K. Finger is a litigation associate in the Dallas office of Locke Lord LLP where she practices general business litigation.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Mock Trial Committee
- Member, Summer Law Intern Program Committee
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- J.D., with honors, University of North Carolina School of Law, 2017
- B.S., Psychology, St. Joseph’s College, 2014
- B.S., Mathematics and Computer Science, St. Joseph’s College, 2014
- University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Admissions : Texas
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Anna Finger & Locke Lord LLP can handle?
Locke Lord LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Locke Lord LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Locke Lord LLP?
Anna Finger lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Anna Finger reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Anna Finger lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates