Anna Haugen practices with the restructuring and insolvency legal team and handles civil litigation stemming from business reorganizations, liquidations, financial restructuring, foreclosures as well as adversary proceeding practice in bankruptcy. Her practice focuses on representing financial institutions and other secured and unsecured creditors before the courts.
Prior to private practice Anna served as a term law clerk to the Honorable Jerry A. Funk of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida and as a term law clerk to the Honorable Joseph Lewis Jr. of the Florida First District Court of Appeal. Anna also interned for the Honorable Chief Judge Stephan P. Mickle of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida.
While in law school, Anna served as an intern for the Eighth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, the Certified Legal Intern at the Public Defender Office for the Eighth Judicial Circuit and as an intern at the Office of the State Attorney for the Eighth Judicial Circuit.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, cum laude, Dean’s List, Delta Epsilon Iota, Journal of Law and Public Policy, 2010
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LLM, cum laude, 2007
- University of Warsaw, Master in Law, cum laude, 2006
Admissions : Florida
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association
- General Board Member, Middle District of Florida Pro Se Bankruptcy Legal Assistance Clinic
- Co-founder and General Board Member, The Excellence in Florida Judicial Writing Awards
Rate : $$$