Anna C. Horevay focuses her practice on public finance transactions, serving clients as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel, bank’s counsel, developer’s counsel and borrower’s counsel. She focuses on a range of financing structures using tax-exempt and taxable bonds and leases, tax credits and other governmental incentives. Anna also co-founded the Maryland Women in Public Finance chapter and serves as its vice president and a member of its board of directors.
Anna’s experience includes land-secured transactions, incremental tax revenue pledges and public-private partnerships for governments, mixed-use developments, schools, continuing care retirement communities, renewable energy facilities, exempt facilities, multifamily housing and hospitals.
Before joining McGuireWoods, Anna clerked for Judge Alexander Wright Jr. of the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland. While earning her law degree from the University of Maryland Carey School of Law, Anna was a leadership scholar, an intern/Asper fellow to Judge Lawrence Fletcher-Hill of the Circuit Court for Baltimore City, and an articles editor on the Journal of Health Care Law & Policy.
Anna is active in the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Maryland and sits on its Judicial Nominating Committee.
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, JD, cum laude, Articles Editor, Journal of Health Care Law & Policy, 2014
- University of Maryland University College, BS, Political Science, cum laude, 2011
- District of Columbia
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Maryland
- Member, Maryland Women in Public Finance
Rate : $$$