With more than $2.0 billion in transactions to date, Anna Maiuri has extensive experience in helping corporations, business owners and operators assess environmental liabilities when purchasing, selling or leasing assets both across the country and around the world.
She is particularly experienced in helping utility companies and manufacturers achieve regulatory compliance through effective negotiations with governmental regulators that result in cost-effective strategies that fulfill both the client’s and the regulator’s needs.
Anna has saved her clients over $4 million dollars in penalties through reasoned negotiations of various consent orders under the Clean Air Act, The Clean Water Act, CERCLA, Part 201 and other statutes and regulations. To each of her clients, Anna brings a comprehensive understanding of the various environmental laws and regulations and how regulators interpret them.
- Wayne State University, B.A.
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 1992
- Co-Chair, Dickinson Wright Diversity Committee
- Co-Chair, Dickinson Wright Environmental and Energy Group
- State Bar of Michigan, Environmental Law Council 2006-present; Chair 2011-2012; Vice-Chair 2010-2011; Secretary/Treasurer 2009-2010
- Selected by Michigan Department of Environmental Quality to participate in Collaborative Stakeholder Initiative-Groundwater Surface Water Interface Work Group, February/March 2012
- State Bar Representative Assembly of Michigan, served over six years as an elected 6th Circuit Representative
- Oakland County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$