Anna L. Rothschild is an associate in the firm’s Boston office and a member of the labor and employment group. She represents corporate clients in complex employment disputes, focusing her practice on restrictive covenant litigation, wage and hour class and collective actions, as well as providing general employment advice.
- Defends employers against class and collective actions arising under the Fair Labor Standards Act and state wage laws alleging overtime and minimum wage violations, exemption misclassification, independent contractor misclassification, and other related wage and hour claims.
- Represents employers in restrictive covenant enforcement, employee raiding, and complex trade secret actions.
- Defends employers in administrative actions filed with the EEOC, Department of Labor, and state/local agencies, as well as in various single-plaintiff discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination cases.
- Advises clients on nationwide employment law issues including compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state disability laws, Family and Medical Leave Act, state leave laws, federal and state wage and hour laws, trade secret protection, and reductions-in-force implementation.
- Experience drafting various employment documents including restrictive covenants agreements, executive employment agreements, severance agreements, employment handbooks and incentive compensation plans.
- JD, Wake Forest University, 2013
- BA, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2009
- North Carolina
Rate : $$$$