Anne Austin Zeckser works with her clients to help them structure and preserve their significant assets for maximum flexibility and tax efficiency. Anne provides creative, practical solutions to meet her clients’ various needs and to ensure that each client’s values and philosophy are clearly reflected in his or her wealth transfer plan.
She prepares business succession, wealth transfer, philanthropic, and estate planning documents that reflect her clients’ objectives and aspirations, while also maximizing administrative ease and tax efficiency.
Prior to joining the Private Client Group, Anne practiced corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financings, and debt financings.
Before joining Holland & Hart, Anne served as an intern for the Colorado Supreme Court, worked at the American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research, and was a research assistant for Carnevale Associates, LLC in Washington, D.C.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2007
- Princeton University, A.B., 2002
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Hunger Free Colorado, Board of Directors
- Graland Country Day School, Student Climate Advisory Committee and the Equity and Inclusivity Committee, Member
Rate : $$$