Anne Peterson, a partner in Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey’s litigation group, which was named a “highly recommended” Connecticut litigation team in Benchmark Litigation’s Guide To Leading Business Litigation Firms and Attorneys. She practices in a wide variety of commercial litigation matters, including construction law, contract disputes and business torts.
In addition, Anne is part of a team that has handled complex matters involving claims under the federal False Claims Act. Anne also handles various municipal matters, including zoning and land use and defense of civil rights claims.
- Successfully defended municipality in First Amendment challenge to local sign regulations brought by outdoor advertising company
- Part of team that successfully defended owner in complex construction arbitration
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New Haven County Bar Association
- Bates College, B.A., 1991
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 1998
Rate : $$$$