Anne R. Dana is a senior associate in the New York office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. A member of the Labor & Employment Department, she represents employers in all aspects of employment-related litigation before federal and state courts, administrative agencies, and arbitration panels.
Her practice focuses on discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour matters. She also represents clients in disputes involving claims of fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and whistleblowing. A former commercial litigator, Ms. Dana also has experience with complex commercial litigation.
Ms. Dana advises clients on a wide range of employment issues, including disciplinary actions and terminations, employment and separation agreements, employment policies and practices, internal complaints and investigations of alleged employee misconduct, and litigation avoidance. She conducts anti-harassment trainings and negotiates employment and separation agreements.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law (2011)
- Executive Editor, Duke Journal of Gender Law & Policy
- M.A. in Cultural Anthropology, Duke University (2011)
- B.A., New York University, magna cum laude (2005)
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
Rate : $$$