Anne F. Bachmann is of counsel in the firm’s Richmond office and a member of the Health Care and Commercial Practice Groups.
- University of Virginia; B.A., 2006
- University of Virginia School of Law; J.D., 2009
- Drafted 2015 Proxy Statement for a publicly traded company and assisted company with comprehensive restructuring of its international subsidiaries, involving dozens of entities located in more than twenty-five countries for purposes of realigning ownership structure and intercompany indebtedness
- Drafted documentation necessary in connection with physician integration efforts at a large University in the Southeast, involving the establishment of a new, multi-specialty practice plan and oversaw and managed all diligence related thereto
- Represented a Fortune 50 healthcare services company in connection with numerous acquisitions and divestitures, drafting stock and asset purchase agreements and related documentation
- Assisted on numerous financing transactions as counsel to both lenders and borrowers
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Anne F. Bachmann & Kaufman & Canoles PC can handle?
Kaufman & Canoles PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Health Care, Mergers & Acquisitions. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Kaufman & Canoles PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Kaufman & Canoles PC?
Anne F. Bachmann lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Anne F. Bachmann reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Anne F. Bachmann lawyer profile listing.