Anne L. Barragar is a finance lawyer whose practice includes both public finance and commercial finance. She represents banks, bank affiliates, and other financial institutions in a wide range of direct governmental finance transactions, both taxable and tax-exempt, including general obligation bonds, revenue bonds, lease/purchase obligations, and bond anticipation notes; she also handles sales and purchases of portfolios of governmental obligations by financial institutions.
She represents financial institutions and borrowers in connection with tax-exempt 501(c)(3) conduit bond issues, both public offerings and private sales, handling disclosure, real and personal property security, and intercreditor arrangements.
Anne also represents borrowers and lenders in commercial and private loan transactions, both syndicated and single lender.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Association for Governmental Leasing & Finance
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1987
- Articles Editor, Washington Law Review
- B.A., Government, Pomona College, 1982
Rate : $$$