Anne M. Madonia concentrates her practice in business and corporate law with an emphasis on domestic and international acquisitions and divestitures, corporate mergers, debt and equity financings, private placement offerings, private equity and venture capital transactions, and emerging businesses.
Anne assists clients, from entrepreneurs and startups, to private equity funds, to middle-market and Fortune 500 companies, as well as foundations, associations, and institutions, in all aspects of their legal needs. Anne has extensive experience counseling clients in a broad array of business matters, including formation and governance issues, and capital investment, financing, and exit strategies.
She has assisted clients with negotiating business contracts, including service agreements, supply agreements, confidentiality and non-compete agreements, licensing and commercialization agreements, and loan agreements. Anne is involved with the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) and is a member of ACG’s marketing committee.
She is currently on the board of the Widener University Delaware Law School Alumni Association. She was the 2007-2008 chair of the Philadelphia Chamber’s Young Professionals Network, and was the chair of the 2003 ImPAct Young Professionals Statewide Conference. Anne also served on the board of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce in 2007.
She was selected in 2004 to be on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list. Prior to private practice, Anne was a corporate attorney for the H.J. Heinz Company in Pittsburgh. While in law school, Anne served on the editorial board of The Delaware Journal of Corporate Law.
- Represented Logan Circle Partners in the acquisition of $13 billion in institutional assets from Delaware Investments, and the transition of a team of its investment management professionals to Logan Circle Partners.
- Represented Delphi Midstream Partners, LLC in its $200 million acquisition of the rights to construct and operate a 31-mile natural gas pipeline in the Marcellus Shale region in New York and Pennsylvania.
- Represented Comcast Spectacor in its acquisition of Paciolan, Inc. from Live Nation Entertainment, Inc., the successor in the Ticketmaster/Live Nation merger.
- Represented a global B2B marketing agency, as borrower, in a $30 million credit facility with Cerberus Business Finance.
- Represented a global shipping company, as borrower, in a $1.2 billion credit facility with a syndicate of European banks.
- Represented the owner of a professional lacrosse team in the sale of controlling interest in the franchise as part of a joint venture.
- Represented a group of stockholders in connection with the sale of a Philadelphia-based medical, laboratory and pharmaceutical supplies, equipment, and chemicals distributor.
- Represented a provider of access to long-short equity strategies through separately managed accounts in a second round equity financing from a publicly traded company along with current investors.
- Represented an individual in the buyout of family interests in a well-established, family-owned and managed real estate company that owns and operates residential communities, apartment complexes, office buildings, and storage facilities.
- Represented an estate in the sale of its interest in a leading hospitality firm in the live sports and entertainment industry to an American global telecommunications conglomerate.
- Represented the U.S. subsidiary of a global recruitment firm in obtaining $6.8 million in receivables financing from HSBC Bank.
- Represented a furniture industry client in connection with obtaining senior debt financing totaling $22.5 million in senior debt. This transaction drew upon the experience of our corporate, intellectual property, and real estate attorneys.
- Represented a Pennsylvania-based multi-channel communications company in connection with its senior credit facility, including a $13 million line of credit and a $22 million term loan.
- Widener University Delaware Law School, J.D., 1994
- Manhattanville College, B.A., 1991
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; New York; Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth, Member
Rate : $$$$